Friday, April 28, 2006



I dont know why my posts dont seem to show. This blog has some prbs I think. Duh. ANW. Without realising, I havent been wearing my contacts for more than a month alr. Which means, I've been a glasses-girl for >30 days alr. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? I wonder how I actually survived man. It's fugly la. Argh. And Jasz has got some kinda eye infection too. Funnay.


OH WELL! HAPPY SHA LA LA! MJ soccer won TPJC at a score of 3-2. Quite an exciting match. Cos tpjc was actually leading 2-1 at first. Luckily we won, if not. Heh. People who know me well enough should know how much I dislike that school. =x Call me evil but I dont care. I just hate it. Everything about it. Except for Fung. She's the only thing I like. HAHA. Anw, got to meet up with Fung, together with Allen, and Steph. It's been sucha loooong time before we met each other. And esp after I didnt make it for the monthly reunion with my girls. Miss them lots.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:45 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT